6.19.2011

Hair Typing

Do you know your hair type?



 Which curl describes you?

I am not all for the Hair Tpying scene but I am willing to showcase the different types of Kinks, Coils and Curls we have naturals have. Each curl is different and each reacts to products differently.

  • 2's Can use lighter hair products like mousses or gels that enhance curls but don't weigh them down.
  • 3a's Can use gels or creams that offer light moisture and curl definition. 
  • 3b's Can use gel and styling creams with extra moisture and serious frizz control 
  • 3c's Can use styling creams, butters and oils 
  •  4's Can use styling creams, butters and oils for Lots of moisture

No matter what curl tpye you have, embrace it and learn it! Its also possible that you have multiple textures LIKE ME! I have a Patch of 3a curls at the nape of my neck that will not coil for goodness sakes. I do have a majority of 4b curls and a stubborn crown of 4c that is a motherload  to deal with sometimes.

I love my curly ladies ~



~Love and Peace
Val~

0 comments: