12.22.2011

Red Raj Henna

Ellow All,

I recently ordered some henna from Henna Sooq, the brand was called Red Raj. This henna is said to yield rich red tones, because of its Lawsone Content 3.22%. I thought that was amazing because you usually wouldn't get that much color from jamila which is the brand that I've been using for the past 6 months.


I heard about this new henna on the CN forum so I decided to order 200g to try it out. This product is stated to:
  • Yield Vibrant red tones
  • Easily washed out of hair
  • Strengthens
  • loosens curl pattern
  • Thicken hair
  • Protects your hair from the elements
  • Reduces split ends
  • Gets rid of dandruff
Any natural product that will yield such great results and has all that i am looking for will surely get my attention! After placing my order on 12/9, I didn't receive it until 12/20. I was not very happy about that but once i finally got it - I immediately mixed my henna to apply it the very next day!

My mixed consisted of 2 black tea bags w/ 2 cups of water, 1 tsp of lemon juice and another half cup of water. I didn't want to add anything to prohibit the dye from releasing.




I have to say that I am really impressed with the color that red raj left me with but i am a little disappointed because I had lots of twigs left in my hair after using it! I thought it would have had a really good sift to it but i guess I got a bad batch. I'll try to take some shots of the color but not until I get these twigs out!


This is the only shot if have of my red raj color. Its not the best but on my dark hair, this is the best color i've gotten from henna.


 

~Love and Peace Val~

0 comments: